Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring is in the air!

This cold is a hard one to get rid of, but I am feeling almost normal again! It's raining now, but we were lucky to have beautiful weather these past couple of weeks. We managed to spend a lot of time out in our yard even while being sick. Shane is completely OBSESSED with flowers. He wants to go on walks just to see and pick flowers and then will carry as many as he can hold in his cute little fingers. We planted morning glory seeds in our backyard a few weeks ago and he loves to help water them every day. He is also talking soo much! Right now everything ends with "it." Want it! Have it! Get it! Hear it! See it! Fix it! I will try to get a cute little video of that soon. I know I have been slacking in the picture department...so here you go!


We love this hat my boss made for Shane



He always gets me with that Mr. Innocent look



So cute with his haircut



First ride with his new bicycle seat. He loves it!
He says he wants to go "FAST, FAST!"




Mr. Cool in his glasses



The cute hat Jessie knit for Shane



He insisted on wearing the hat to breakfast...
and had to have yogurt with his french toast!



He is getting really good with his stacking!



One of his favorite faces...
reminds me of Bart Simpson!




Following the geese at Howarth Park


He kept saying,"want it, want it...get it!"


1 comment:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Could he be any more handsome? Seriously. I never fall in love with other people's children especially ones I have never seen???