Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Baby Talk

I've been meaning to post this for weeks and finally got the video to upload! In case you didn't know, we have been teaching Shane sign language since about 10 months old. We love it! It makes communicating soo much easier. Now he can actually say some of the things he signs, but it still really helps in figuring out what he wants at any given time. We bought the Baby Signing Time videos and he absolutely loves them and soaks it all up like a sponge. I highly recommend it to all parents!

So here is my drooly boy saying and/or signing just some of the thing he knows.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay Shane!! That was great! He did great with all his animal sounds too!

The DeShazers said...

Wow! You got all of that in one shot??! I am impressed!

I was just looking at the pictures from his birthday and he has grown so much since October!!

jessierose said...

Lennon and I are super impressed. I'm especially impressed that Shane's not trying to steal the camera from you.