Sunday, February 8, 2009

Around the house...

Today was a nice, mellow, relaxing Sunday. I didn't put on make-up or even leave the house! Shane and I did play outside this morning, but it was really COLD! He didn't mind and had a blast playing in the mud with his shovel and collecting sticks and leaves. He insisted on carrying around this stick that was twice his size. Too bad I didn't have my camera out for that! He then went down for a nap and didn't even put up any kind of a fuss. I even heard him playing around for almost 20 minutes before he actually fell asleep. I decided to relax, watch a movie and work on crocheting a hat. The movie ended and I FINISHED the hat and Shane was still sleeping! Ryan and I decided to go in and check on him and this is what we found:





Look at those cute little feet! I guess he didn't want to sleep with socks on today! The funny part was that we were in there with the camera flashing away and he was still sound asleep! Then about 10 minutes later I went in and found him standing there smiling away. I couldn't help but smile and take his picture again.





These are just some cute pictures of Shane reading in his room. He has also been on a real reading kick these days. He will even sit there by himself and read several books at a time. We just love the bookcase Grandma Linda got us for Christmas. Now he can get good access to his books all on his own. He likes to sit and read on the alligator Grandma Sandi got him too.




2 comments:

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Those are soo freaking cute. He reminds me so much of William in EVERYTHING you say. I LOVE it.

Anonymous said...

Oh look at those toesies, he's so cute Jill!!