Sunday, June 13, 2010

Harmony Festival

Another summer tradition...Harmony Festival! This festival promotes "Health, Art, Ecology, Healthy Living, and Spirituality”, but I really go to hear all the awesome bands that play there. This year it was REALLY hot. Poor Shane's little cheeks were bright red the entire time. He came and checked out the cool vendors and stations that were set up and then Grandma picked him up so I could enjoy the bands for the rest of the day.

Lunch break!



He had a great view of all the crazy people



Shane just loved the meditation tent


During the day I got to see The Expendables, Steel Pulse and Slightly Stoopid. Then Jackie and Del came and hung out with me that night. We got VIP backstage for the night show and fully enjoyed seeing Galactic up close. I was having a blast until someone stole my iPhone from backstage. I panicked for an hour or so, but didn't let it ruin my night!! Can't wait for next year!




No comments: