Monday, June 8, 2009

BBQ and playdate!

We went to the Forestville BBQ this weekend, as we do every year, but this year was especially fun because Shane was big enough to go on the rides! He was too small to ride the motorcycles, but he didn't seem too upset about it. He got to ride in a car without his parents and of course wanted, "more, more!" Daddy took him on the spinning dragons and we both went down the BIG slide with him a couple of times. He thought it was great! If you can believe it...I FORGOT MY CAMERA, so Daddy managed to get a few shots with his phone so I could document this big event!




He got an airbrushed tattoo, but did not like it!
He soon forgot about it after a minute or two.



My friend Tania was moving just a few blocks away from us this weekend so I offered to help out and watch her kids for her on Sunday. They had a blast! I seriously never realized how many toys Shane had until they were all pulled out! He has 5 vehicles at our house!!! I'm glad I had enough to keep them busy. We worked a lot on sharing and taking turns, but they were very well behaved. Brother and sister were just TOO CUTE together!






1 comment:

Tania said...

The kids had so much fun! Thanks again! So glad we're "almost" neighbors!! Whooo hoo!!