Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Gymnastics

Grandma and I took Shane to his first Gymnastics class a couple weeks ago. It is the same place I went when I was little. He had a blast! They let the kids just run around where ever they want for most of the class. Shane really loved all the mats and ramps, but was not very interested in the trampolines which surprised me. Then they do fun group things with the colorful parachute and Shane freaked out and wanted nothing to do with it! We used the two free passes my Mom got in the mail and although he had a great time, we are going to wait until the fall to enroll him in hopes he will be able to enjoy more of the activities.

Here are some little video clips. Notice that he starts out yelling "FUN!" a bunch of times and it ends with him terrified of the parachute!










2 comments:

Cristi said...

Awwww! Emma LOVES gymnastics!

The Gomez Family said...

What day do you go? I usually go on Thursdays at 9am. I'll have to look for you guys there!