Thursday, April 3, 2008

We are moving!

We found a really nice place in Rincon Valley and will be moving in two weeks! I am so excited, but there is so much to do! This means a longer commute for me, but it will be such a nice change for us. It is in a nice neighborhood, has a cute yard for Shane to play in and even though we will be losing a bedroom, there is much more space overall. The best part is that we are right next to a really great park and we will have so much fun taking Shane there over the summer. Things will be pretty hectic for us this month, but stay tuned for a housewarming party in the near future!

Here is a picture of Shane and I at the park I was talking about!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for your move!! And seriously, that is the cutest picture, he is so happy!!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

How exciting!! AND EVEN MORE... HOW ADORABLE! What an awesome picture!