Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Crawling

Shane finally crawled today! Crawling is a huge milestone and I'm so glad I was home to see it! He has been scooting around for a couple of weeks and has been dragging himself commando style all over our new house, but this afternoon he finally figured out how to use his knees. Once he started he just took off! I think we are really in for some trouble now...he is very curious and is going to be getting into everything! He already pulls himself up to standing too so he should be walking in no time. They grow up so fast!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Shane!!!! How funny that he and Lulu crawled at the same time and he's almost 3 months younger, LOL! Boys I tell ya, I think you are in for it!

Kelley said...

WAhoo! Way to go Shane!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

YEAH!!!!! How exciting!!!!!