Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

My own Mother was on the East Coast to see both of my cousins graduate from college this week. I wish I could have gone! I did have a great weekend though. We went to Dillon Beach for Mother's Day. It was a little cold and windy compared to the weather inland, but it was still a beautiful day. Shane had a great time playing in the sand and watching all the people and dogs run free on the beach. Then Ryan cooked me an awesome filet mignon dinner. YUM! I hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day weekend too!











3 comments:

Tania said...

Looks like you had a good Mother's Day! Hope you enjoyed it!!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Those pics are so totally awesome!

Dominique Long said...

So cute! Looks like fun....we needto do a beach day together soon :)