Tuesday, January 6, 2009

FINALLY!

Happy New Year! I know I am long overdue for posting pictures from Christmas, but I have been ashamed of myself for barely using my camera that day! Before I get to that though...I am soo happy to report that Shane FINALLY said those two little words I've been waiting to hear..."Ma-ma!" He has been "talking" and repeating words for a long time and has really been saying "Da-da" for weeks in this adorable high pitch little voice of his (and we are saying that "Da-da" is his official first word), but he would never come close to saying "Ma-ma" until yesterday. I finally decided to get him saying "Da-da" on video when he shocked me by actually saying "Ma-ma!" I am soo glad I had the camera rolling.






Here are a few of the pictures I took on Christmas...


Christmas morning in his jammies

Digging deep down into his stocking


YEAH, a slinkie!


My stunt rider showing off his new Alphabet Train


Playing in Dakota's new tent last week


Here are a few funny close-ups of Shane using my new camera!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the slinky picture. The grin there is priceless!!

Jen

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Those photos are awesome!

jessierose said...

Hooray! for the "mama"! He has such a cute little voice.

Lennon NEVER stops saying "mama" now. I decided to turn it into a game. It goes like this:
lennon: MAAAMAAAA!
me: polo!
Over and over and over again.
Lennon thinks it's hilarious, but maybe she's laughing at me and not with me.