Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Great holiday weekend!

I had a very nice holiday weekend. Friday night was our Cootie Christmas party. For those of you that don't know, Cootie is a dice game that I started playing with my Mom and her friends while I was pregnant. It is a LOT of fun and these ladies are a great group of gals! We do drinks and appetizers, a lovely dinner, play Cootie and then do a pirate gift exchange. We also were lucky enough to get a visit from Santa!



Cootie Gals XMas 2008


Mom and I


CHEERS!


On Saturday we celebrated my birthday! My gift from Ryan was getting my hair done at Lauthr in Petaluma. Heidi is great and I really like how it turned out. Then we went out with a few of my best girls to Equus Lounge at the Fountaingrove Inn. We had a great night...thanks ladies!


Ryan and I enjoying dinner and dessert


Emily and Jackie who I have known for over a decade now!


I love you girls!

The best part of all...I got to sleep in on my birthday!!! Then Ryan took me out for an early dinner before we picked up Shane. It was a very nice and mellow birthday this year. Oh and after we picked up Shane we took him to look at Christmas lights. If anyone is looking to see a great Christmas light display, check out Walnut Court in Santa Rosa. The whole court is decorated and one of the houses does an awesome light show to music at the top of every hour starting at 6pm. It goes through 3 or 4 songs and then foamy "snow" shoots out from the rooftop and Snoopy even made a guest appearance. Shane was in HEAVEN and the big crowd of people thought he was just adorable yelling "lights, lights, LIGHTS" and getting very concerned when the lights went off before the show. What a fun night! I just love the holidays...

1 comment:

Cristi said...

What a bunch of lovely ladies! And what a cute tradition with the COotie game.