Friday, November 21, 2008

My little swimmer

Shane had used his bath ring seat up until his 1st birthday last month because he was scared of slipping in the tub, but now he is fearless! His favorite new thing is to lay on his tummy and kick and splash and put his face in the water. I think we have a little swimmer on our hands! I know we aren't even officially into winter yet, but I can't wait to see how he does in the pool this summer. Just look at my cute little naked baby! :)



Shane's friend Dylan had his 1st birthday party last weekend. They weren't very interested in playing with each other, but Shane is really starting to get the hang of the whole opening presents situation now that he has been to so many birthday parties! After Christmas he will be a pro!




We also had a play date with Lennon. She is 6 weeks older than Shane and is just adorable. She LOVES to give hugs and kisses and always wants to share. I think she is a little too aggressive for Shane, but boy were they cute together!



P.S. I am VERY proud to report that Shane has been sleeping 11 hours straight EVERY NIGHT! WOO HOO! Hooray for me finally getting a decent nights sleep after a whole year!!! Let's hope I don't jinx it by talking about it :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That last picture is so funny! Shane looks so shocked! Too cute, that's so cool he likes the water!

Marni's Organized Mess said...

Here's to hoping with you!

That first pic is by far AWESOME and my favorite.