Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Shane's First Haircut

Grandma and I took Shane for his first haircut yesterday. Most of you know how hard it is to keep Shane still for more than 30 seconds (not to mention the fun high pitched yelling and squealing thing he does lately) so I was a little worried about how he would react. HE DID SO GOOD! They had lots of toys to keep him occupied and he didn't try to move out of the chair even once! I was so proud of him. We got a little certificate and kept a lock of his hair and they are going to post his picture on their wall. My little celebrity : )

Here is how it went:

I'm ready for my haircut!



Hmmm...who is this lady?



He did so good, just let her do her thing.


ALL DONE!


My big boy with his big boy haircut!


So cute!


Now we are ready for his birthday party and 1 year photos!! I can't believe he is a year old already! Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday. I'm really upset with this weather we are having, but we will be out there rain or shine so we hope you will still come celebrate with us!

No comments: