Friday, December 7, 2007

CHEESE!

Shane has learned to smile! The past couple weeks have been filled with big toothless grins and gurgling chatter that is just too adorable for words. He is growing into such a good little boy. He is sleeping an average of 7 hours straight at night now which is just wonderful for me. We took him for his 2 month appointment yesterday and he barely cried when he received his 3 shots. I think he handled it better than Daddy almost! He has gained almost 4 lbs and 2 inches since he was born. Still on the small side, but that is okay with me!


2 comments:

Tania Shaw said...

Oh what a CUTIE!! He's so adorable! I can't believe I still haven't met this guy! I'm looking forward to it!

MamaChing said...

What a beautiful and happy baby. Can't wait to meet this little man!